Is it safe,?

I just take 3 r 4 neem leavs on empty stmch in morng for 4 days in a week and bittr gourd juice for 3 days rest of the week since I was diagnosed with psoriasis is it safe? fr consmptn or does it have any side effect? if not is it effect to cure it by taking? Pls help? elaborately? if u prescribe pls let it know public

Doctor Answers (2) on Is it safe,?

hi, thanks for appreciation for traditional knowledge! Everything is fare in limit n for specific reason,... both r so dry n may disturb ur digestion n Hearing.. my request is to consult authentic ayurvedic dr for safe n speedy long lasting recovery
In Ayurveda we treat diseases based on our own principles and based on that we give specific medicine for each individual. As body nature is diff for each even medicines differ. So its better u consult any Ayurveda doctor for best results. Neem and bitter gaurd both are good in skin diseases but u better ask your doctor while taking medication about it. Some times it may not be that much needed.