Is it curable? ?

Hi I was diagonised with psoriasis and was in treatment by allopathy(modern treatment) what I heard is it is auto immune problem cannot be cured but suppressed! but I heard. It is cured by traditional ayurvedic fully. !!!is it true? ???it will come future if treated by ayur? Please help I? But I believe in ayur? confsd

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

hi gd morning, its auto immune disorder, so Ayurvedic n holistic approach really works well n add authentic fitness of ur metabolism. Panchakarma detoxx n rasayan is way for it
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Definitely we hav very good medications for psoriasis. Based on severity you need panchakarma procedure along with internal medication. In Ayurveda we modify the disease to cure it not just suppression of symptoms so u get long lasting or permanent solution for such problems.
Dr. Jagadeesh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Auto immune disorders are very difficult to cure until you eliminate the rogue clones of WBC. Detoxification and panchakarma helps to facilitate to achieve this. Immune system have regulator cells (T-reg) which are responsible to eliminate these rogue come cells. Thus we need to stimulate immune system instead of suppressing with steroids. For this AC95 and Nanotechnology Curcumin manufactured by Cancer Herbalist, is useful. One psoriatic arthritis got relieved in one month.