Is intake liquor safe ?
I am not addicted but I drink whiskey or beer 4-6 times in a month. I do exercise 3-4 days in a week and my lipid profile test is also perfect. Can I quit or continue drinking.

hiii drinking beer or whiskey is always a no frm a docs view...nd its really upto u to decide whether u have to continue or quit it....u urself must be knowing d cons of drinking..so definitely if u hve made up ur mind to quit docs r always der to help u out!
Dr. Hithysh BM
drinking alcohol is injurious to health its always a no from a doctor for intake of alcohol it may lead to ulcers....varices...htn...sterlity...depression...liver failure....kindly take necessary actions to quit alcohol.....contact a psychiatrist if u wanna quit!!