Is heptatis b curable how
My friend how is 20 years old recently came to know that she has heptatis B and she did lots of tests and the the tests came positive . they said it is not curable. So it is important I want to know if it is curable and how? What must be the steps that it can or cannot be transferred to other person. Thank you!!!!

Dr. Aneesh Jain
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Ludhiana
Yes it is curable. and there is Isa good treatment in homoeopathy. It is communicable through the exchange of body fluids. The first step will be to ease the patient and relieve her from the symptoms.