Is cow's ghee healthy?
My mother insists I have a spoon of cow ghee every day, as it will prevent joint issues in the future. Is their any scientific basis for this or just hearsay? I don't want to consume fat unnecessarily.

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Bangalore

A tsp of liquified ghee consumed with freshly prepared Hot food nourishes mainly brain & then joints. Avoid ghee during night. Consuming ghee in this way doesn't increase cholesterol.
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for appreciating inquiry for scientific traditional things, will u plz inquire about d same for couple of proverbs like early to bed n rise makes wise, sound mind n body, this is liked to making both sound n flexible... Ayurved shared to use freely for intellectually driven people. But at the same point it also mentioned Exercise too. So plz u can count on ur mom and Ayurved too. Feel free to contact for further personalised questions