Irritation feeling in chest area
Hi , Hope you are doing great!!! I'm feeling little irritating or burning sensation feeling in my upper chest area from past 7 days... may I know the reasons for this...

Hello there. I can understand your concern. .we are doing very well I hope you are doing great too. It could be acidity or indigestion issue. You can take a tab. pantakind-D once a day half an hour before food for 3 days. Tab. Unienzyme twice a day after food for 3 days. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.

Irritation in rectal area Warm burning feeling in chest Sinking feeling in chest