Irregular prolong periods

Hi All, I am 29 year old unmarried girl. I had prolong bleeding for almost 2 months with only 1 week stop and sometimes 1 day stopped and next day start suddenly and sometimes clotting also so I went to gynaecologist ,my history is also like sane but once in a year I have to go for ultrasound due to prolong non stop bleeding,and ny normal periods also went for 12 days sone times 8 or 9 depending on flow if I got heavy flow at start then it stopped in 8,9 or 12 days max else it goes for 15 or more .sometimes in extream condition like now 2 months currently I had sysron n and sysron ncr 28 days course and while taking medicine I started getting bleeding and stopped the medicine on 25 th day.3 days I had suffered from heavy pain and today also on 1st day and 2,3 I have pain full day lower abdomen today also on 5th day I suffered from pain earlier I never faced pain it is too much today my doc. sugfested krimson 35 and also cycloset syroup is it ok?

Doctor Answers (1) on Irregular prolong periods

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs..... Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment.....