Ipill / unwanted72
8 days after my period the endometrium measures 11 I HD unprotected sex on 8th day Do I need to take ipill to avoid pregnancy

hello yes within 24-48 hrs , as the survival time of sperm in female genital tract is 3- 5 days bye

+130
Chat with a doctor
Hello.. Well dear let me tell you that you need to take I pill within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse.. And secondly I would suggest you to use adequate contraceptive measures to avoid unwanted pregnancy...It's not clear in what you have written..If it's 11 then thickening is there...I would suggest you to meet an obstetrician..Thank you