Involuntary Head tilt
I am having involuntary head tilting problem. I am nodding my head without my conscious. This is becoz I am rotating my head and back continuously for clicking sound. Now I am facing the ache. I don't know whom to consult. Please suggest me a doctor

Dr. Deepak A N
Neurosurgeon 8 yrs exp Ernakulam

ur history is very brief. If u have this neck tilt since birth or it started later in ur life is very important. contact a neurosurgeon to rule out possibility of atlantoaxial dislocation.
Send me ur complete history and actual photo with ur neck tilt..