Intestinal
I got abdomen pain with loose motion. I have already taken the medicine but whenever I ate something I again feel that I need to go to toilet for defecation. This is happening since two days and some times I feel Fever too

Hello there..., Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. If you have diarrhea, you may find that eating small, frequent meals makes you feel better... Exercise regularly. Exercise helps relieve depression and stress, stimulates normal contractions of your intestines, and can help you feel better about yourself....