Intersphincteric Fistula
Could you let me know who or where Ligation of Intersphincteric Fistula Tract procedure is done in Bangalore
85 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello there. You can consult a general surgeon at any hospital near you. They will help you out. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.