Intense headache
Hello. I usually have an intense headache after I play cricket. I'm playing again after 4 yrs. After the practice session I feel a huge pain in my temple and above the eyes which leads to disorientation and vomiting. Kindly suggest ways in which I could avoid this. Is it due to dehydration?

Hello.. Well headache might be due to dehydration... Since its very sunny now a days..wanted to know which time you are out playing... This also might be a reason...but o can explain the vomiting and disorientation which you say are facing...I need to examine you and then come to a conclusion... Better consult a physician once.... Make sure you hydrate adequately when you are out for play..