Insect bite & blood clot
Some insect has bitten me on Tuesday on thigh and it started to swollen so I consulted a general physician he said nothing to worry and gave some tablet, today again it started to pain again so I used a pin to check the area and clear suddenly huge lot of blood came out and I am worried now pls advise.

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello It may be a blood clot, because of the bite. You should not prick with pin, as it may cause infection. Wash the area with mild antiseptic lotion. Apply some antiseptic cream. Don't worry. If it causes more trouble, you can consult in person Good day