Inner left cheek pain

I have a grinder tooth that has not fully emerged however the inner side of the cheek near the tooth is swollen and cut since the grinder is unable to come out.the cheek gets caught between the two jaws and causes immense the pain has extended to my neck and ear region as well behind the ear.what should I do? Or whom do I consult a general physician ent specialist or a dentist?
views-icons 39 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
Consult first ENT specialist, than dentist. Since the problem has extended to jaws,ear
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?