Injury in the toe
I am an athlete and while training, due to some jerk or pressure, i injured my toe. I still ran that day but then it was really painful. It pained even while walking for that week. I took complete rest for two three months, still its the same. Ordopaedist says its just a swelling. Is it a ligament tear? Is it serious?

Hi, due to soft tissue injury you have developed the swelling. If there is any increasing pain out of proportion, deformity, fever, redness, pus formation etc.., kindly consult your Orthopedician or surgeon...