Inflammation
I hav inflammation on epididymis due to infection... My doctor gave me antibiotics.. For 10 days.. I think m cured bt i feel some inflammation... Doctr told me it will recover by itself...I don't have to take any medicine for that..?? Should i use cold pads..?? Or it will recover by itself... I don't hav any pain bt it seems like epididymis is inflamed

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You say you are feeling better and currently dont have any pain or anything. I dont think you should be any more worried. It will heal with time. Stop thinking about it. No need to put hot or cold pads also. Just have a healthy diet and drink pelnty of fluids. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.