Infectious disease

Dear Sir/Mem i am in huge depression and worry,i am taking Fluoxetine and Etizolam but then also i am not feeling well,Their is pain in my head due to Stress,I think its better to die then living such life.. Now My case-2 Dog had bitten me little bit in 2002-2003 but at that time i have not taken vaccine,Later after many years i Got worry and took 3 vaccine in 2008..All total i have taken 17 anti rabies vaccine from 2008-2016 due to cat nail scratch or Bat exposure..But my Main concern is the dog bite in 2002-2003 because at that time i have not taken vaccine,Can i get rabies in future?If Yes then tell me a way to protect me or If No then tell with sureity that i will not get rabies due to childhood bite..i have read in net in cdc site that if vaccine is taken in incubation period then we are safe,If vaccine is taken before the development of symptons though late but then also we are safe if taken before the development of disease..Please Help me otherwise i will quit my life soon.

Doctor Answers (1) on Infectious disease

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
You are repeatedly posting the same question again and again despite it being answered by our doctors.
Rabies is a 100 percent fatal disease and if you had rabies you would have been dead in 2002 itself.
There is absolutely no chance that due to what happened in 2002, it will affect you in 2016.
I think you need counselling by a psychiatrist. 
Better consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.