Infections & spine issue

It was last October 2015 I had stomach pain for few months the pain was so severe got hospitalized urine infection esophagitis grade A was reported.I was OK.but I could not sit head pain on the left side.Mri was taken disc bulge was reported. Had low back pain couldn't walk for 5mins..I had pain. Then neck pain knees make so bad sounds sometimes pains..joints pain in hands.went to do many doctors. Now got stomach upsets and urine infection again. I m so worried doctor.I had chills not that my body shakes but from inside I get tat.

Doctor Answers (1) on Infections & spine issue

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. For your urine infection, you need to drink lots of water and also maintain good personal hygeine. Wash the area after everytime you indulge in sex or pass urine. Syrup. Proliser or syrup. Citralka 10ml in 1 glass of water twice a day. If it still persists, kindly consult a general physician in person. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.