Infection in Private Area
I have some infection in between my legs. Also a couple of boils that are not going for some time now and I am worried. Not sure what doctor to consult. Please can you suggest me a good doctor who can help near Biwewadi/Swargate/Tilak Road/Deccan area?

Hey, it could be fungal infection , Fungal spores are passed between people through direct skin contact and by sharing objects such as towels, hairbrushes and bedding, It's important to prevent the infection spreading. You should avoid sharing towels, bedding or clothes with someone with a fungal infection.Consult dermatologist.