Infection in ear...

Hi I used to peel the dust on my outer ear flap, it became a wound with a black layer clearly visible in that area, also a small pus will be formed and once it is dried I will pull it.and again it forms..and it is reoccurring. I am shyed to go in public places due to this mark on my ear which is clearly visible. Its my mistake to stop my itching sensation and try to revisit that spot every week. Please suggest good skin oibtment that restores my skin from that black layer and also the wound.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Im still not clear on what you have. You should have attached a picture of the lesion along with this question so that we could have got a better idea. But now, i think its better you consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Can you attach a picture of the wound that you are concerned about? I will have a look at it and suggest you the most appropriate cream.