Infection cold
My daughter has cold from past 3 days it's not running but mucuos is yellow I think she has slight infection , I have kept her away from antibiotics can you help us out please she is active as usual.

Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

In this age cold n cough is common problem no need to worry, instead of antibiotics you go for natural medicines which can improve immunity so that next time it wont come easily alongwith cure. We hav very good medicine for such common problems so once consult Ayurvedic doctor n get permanent solution