Increasing hips size
I am 16 year old and i am fat. I Agree that waist is 42 but my hip size is 52 approx. Thats too large. Its difficult living like this. How to reduce the size. Please give me suggestions. Having bigger waist is common with every fat child but very rare about the hip size.

hello there. consult a physician/endocrinologist to rule out hormonal causes of weight gain. if everything is normal, then consider these following points. 1. drink lots of water. 2. have high protein and low carbohydrate and low fat diet. 3. divide your meals into 5 small meals. 4. have high fiber diet. and out of the 5 smaller meals, all should contain sufficient quantity of greens and salads. 5. exercise is a must. consult a dietician for a detailed diet plan and join a gym/yoga.