Increase of fluid

My mum (55yrs old) is facing prb of vertigo and she sometime feels vomiting also..oy said that ur fluid is increased. Go 4 exray of ear and mind..BT v r not sure that y he is asking 4 mind ex-ray..and wht actually inc of fluid mean? Which type of doc v shud go for this desease?
views-icons 11 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Increase of fluid

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
hello der increasr of fluid may be cerebro spinal fluid
or endolymph
menieres disease has to be ruled out
contact ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?