Incomplete Clift on lip
Hello doctor, my new born baby girl has an incomplete Clift on her upper lip. She was born on 2nd sept. I wanted to understand your first view on this topic and how to proceed further.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Cleft and lip if not complete will need to be taken care of by surgery.  If you are wondering if there are other modes of treatment to avoid the operation then im sorry there is no other way. It has to be repaired surgicslly. Kindly consult your pediatrician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.