In my right toe in thumb

There is less senses ion in my right toe for. e.g. if you keep your leg in ice & then remove there is no sensation for some time. the condition happens the same & pain in both the calf's can't walk for five minutes

Doctor Answers (3) on In my right toe in thumb

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. with just this much history we cannot say anything for sure. you need to consult a general surgeon or general physician in person for further evaluation and management. do not delay your visit any more. better to get it checked out and treated before the condition worsens. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello it is tne sensory nerve involement of the right toe or may be buergers disease kindly consult a vascular surgeon and decide bye
Dr. Ameet Thakkar Mumbai | General Physician
Get a arterial and venous colour Doppler of both lower limbs and consult a neurologist for your problem. You need to control your blood sugar and blood pressure if you are suffering from them.