immune-system-icon
Immunity problems(HIV)
Gud evng.my friend has recently got food pipe infection.she visited a doctor and he asked her to go with HIV test.unfortunately it was confirmed.she got positive.doctor told her that HIV not yet transformed into the last stage I.e AIDS.we have her mental support. But,we are not aware of the treatment and steps we need to take now.please suggest me about the treatment and what are the things we need to take care of.how should we prevent it from transmission? Do we need to keep her away from us?I know that it transmits only through blood.but what are the other steps we need to take care?how should we give her moral support? Can she be alive for another 15 to 20 years?what are the main basic steps we need to keep in mind while dealing with this kind of disease?please anwer.thanku.

Hello.. The food pipe infection is probably fungal..Candida infection...whichbis the common opportunistic infection in case of HIV...you don't have to separate her...please visit the nee by ART centre and get her enrolled and undergo the basic tests and the. Can be started on treatment...she needs to visit the ART centre regularly and also need to have good food.. nutrition becomes very important..and apart from that even adherence to treatment and mental stability is necessary....visit the ART centre soon.thank you