Immediate urination

Hi, My age is 26. From past 4 years I had problem with immediate regular urination problem. If i drink water, then immediately after 15 mins I need to go urination. Because of this I am terrified to drink water regularly. Is it a serious problem? Any treatment available?

hello there. polyuria is a common problem and usually the first sign of diabetes. suggest you to visit your physician and get some blood tests done to rule out diabetes. hope you will visit a physician soon. use practo to find physicians near you. regards
Dr. Hithysh BM
usually females ve a lesser tendency to control micturition  when compared to males coz of short urethra in females... but not as early as 15 min(compared to you)detrusor instability neurogenic bladder stress incontinence have to be ruled kindly consult urologist for further evaluation and treatment.