sexual-counselling-icon
Imbalance in health
My sister had unprotected intercourse with her boyfriend on 20th January and within two hours, she consumed an ipill. Her expected periods were supposed to be on 1st Feb but they came on 30th Jan. But on 29th she vomitted and had loose motions. She did a home pregnancy test that evening which was negative. But till date, her stomach doesn't feel good enough. There is at times pain in her stomach and sometimes she feels she's about to puke. She hardly talks to anyone about it. Please tell me what to do? Are they some side-effects of i-pill, is she pregnant? Or is she in depression? Please enlighten me.

Got ur concern though it's unfortunate but common too, stomach upset n bloating lithargy cramps n disturbed mind-set along with irregularities in menses pattern is expected so maintain Healthier habits of food exercise sleep, with light food n fruits. Take care if still persistent consult family Dr or gynac