IGE level above 3000

What should I do . My wife IGE level is above 3000 . Which specialized Doctor should I consult . If there is something too worry
views-icons 69 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on IGE level above 3000

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. What are ger symptoms? For what have you got the test done. Your question doesnt make any sense. Test results are to be co related with clinical symptoms and clinical findings. Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person and discuss with him. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?