I want Physiotherapist

Hello sir my name hussain. my father is suffering from payralasis .& he's suffering from DVT also. so please suggest a good doctor  Physiotherapist in warangal ..
views-icons 41 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi I went through your question...consult good neurologist before physiotherapy....use praco app to find best doctors in your city
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?