default-icon

I swallowed a fly

I accidentally swallowed a housefly (eecha).. Will something happen to me cos my friend told that the fly would lay eggs in my body.. I'm scared.. Please help!!!
views-icons 203 Views Bookmark this Answer
Bookmark
v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, there is nothing to be scared of , swallowing housefly doesn't harm you in this way. This housefly is an organic material, it goes through all the digestive process as the other foods,, after 4hrs of swallowing it, it would have 70‰digested in the body. So don't worry. Maximum you can expect diarrhoea if the housefly I'd from dirty area.
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO