I have PCOD.

I want to know which birth control pills will be best to balance the hormones and help me recover soon from PCOD. I am already trying to have a healthy life style, but not much effect can be seen. I have never been sexually active(i am a virgin) therefore concerned regarding which pills i should take.  
views-icons 133 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I have PCOD.

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
your profile says you are male...pcod not seen in males...if you are asking question in favour of others tell her to reduce weight...oral contraceptive pills will help to regularise her cycles..tell her to consult obg specialist they will do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?