I have PCOD.
I want to know which birth control pills will be best to balance the hormones and help me recover soon from PCOD. I am already trying to have a healthy life style, but not much effect can be seen. I have never been sexually active(i am a virgin) therefore concerned regarding which pills i should take.  

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi  your profile says you are male...pcod not seen in males...if you are asking question in favour of others tell her to reduce weight...oral contraceptive pills will help to regularise her cycles..tell her to consult obg specialist they will do the needful