I have pain in my chest

When I take a smoke it used to get pain in my chest. Nowadays I don't smoke regularly so somehow relax but pliz tell me how can I know I have still TB in me
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I have pain in my chest

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... If you have cough with sputum ,sputum examination helps in determining whether you have active tuberculosis or not.... Otherwise get chest x ray and blood culture ,you should stop smoking completely ... Tb can cause plural effusion which can cause chest pain, consult pulmonologist or general physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?