I have lung infection.

Likely Koch's in right upper zone in x-ray report. Taking akt4-4tab&benadin-.5 tab Sir can u advice me my treatment is in right direction.
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I have lung infection.

doctor profile image
Dr. Chetankumar D Jain
6 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Pulmonologist
Hi, Welcome to Practo, Your treatment is right if you have TB /Koch's for first time in your life but before starting you on treatment for TB it is always advisible to get phlegm test done for TB bacilli. Meet a Pulmonologist or chest Physician for testing and evaluation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?