I have Joundice
I have belirubin 2.3, wat care I should take and what kind of medicine I should take.wer I should go for treatment
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. We need to know what kind of jaundice you have to advice you a proper treatment. Is it hemolytic jaundice or cholestatic jaundice? It could be found out only by seeing the whole liver function test which you have not attached. Kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.