I have intestinal candida
Hi Iam having candida from last 3 years but was diagnosed for ibs always now I come to know about candida what should I do
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern. first of all, we should be diagnosing if its candida or not. so, you should have mentioned your symptoms here rather than your own diagnosis because 99 out of 100 times, your diagnosis will be wrong. a learned person diagnosed you with IBS and you are questioning his diagnosis based on your own diagnosis when you do not have one percent knowledge also about how the diseases work. just consult a gastroenterologist and let him do the diagnosis part. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?