I have Hyperhydrosis
Hyperhydrosis is excessive, involuntary & uncontrolled sweating of hand & feet. Practo app. does not provide a doctor for this ailment. So, would a Darmaetologist be able to help me to get rid of this disease? I want to consult a doctor who speacializes is this treatment. Is iontophoresis helpful?
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi it's focal hyperhidrosis...if it's not affecting your day to day life nothing much to worry...try to avoid situations which can trigger sweating...consult dermatologist they will surely help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.