I have hyderocele problem

Size of one egg is increased. I have also condult to general physician in holly family hospital. They told me for surgery. So my question is that, is there alternative way in hemopathy to correct this hyderabad rocele without surgery.
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey, prolonged hydrocele may affect the fertility , and surgery is treatment of choice so undergo surgery as soon as possible
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?