I have harnia problem
My testis one side ia larger than normal.i show this to doctor they said this is harnia.need to do operation..this is only way to treat the harnia.or any other treatment for this.
136 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, Please do first USG of scrotum to understand your condition in detail, then I will able to help you if it can be treated without operation or not. Please contact Total Health Care for further assistance. Please feel free to call us.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?