I am having thyroid
Which doctor to show for thyoid problm??? I m having pain in my neck n back of my ear.is dat connected to thyroid

hello... pain in neck back and ear less likely to be related...it may be due to common causes like throat infection...common cold..more related to ent symptoms..or dental infection...consult a physician for thyroid assessment... thyroid related  symptoms are usually menstrual disturbances.. cold or heat intolerance..  excessive sweating..weight loss or gain..anxiety... constipation or loose motions...