Hypothoiroid
I'm suffering from Hypothoiroid Since 2009 right now Iam Using Thyronarm-125mcg. But It Not Control my TSH levels. Please Tell me there is any permanent solution for Hypothoiroid.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Whats your tsh level? Kindly attach the present and old reports also. The treatment of hypothyroidism is replacement of thyroid hormone in the form of thyronorm. Kindly continue the tablets. Kindly consult a endocrinologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr . Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Do you take thyronorm exactly on empty stomach with one hr gap Are you taking any other medications