Hypersensitivity
Dear sir\madam, iam from hyderabad i have been suffering from hypersensitivity disorder from last two years i have consulted many doctors and done all tests and followed the medication as prescribed by the them but nothing worked...kindly tell me which specialist should i consult i mean Neurologist or Physiotherapist or general physician ..??? plz kindly reply soon.............

Hello there. I do not understand what you mean by hypersensitivity. Are you aware of what the allergen is to which you are sensitive. And what happens when you get this hypersensitivity attacks? Suggest you to consult a physician first and then take his guidance as to what is to be done further. Regards