Hyperhydrosis high blood pressure neuropathic pain at left side thigh lymph node swelling also chest pain.. what s gng on.. I m totally mad.. will it b better option to consult at indraprast apollo hospital?? What specialist should I cunsult please guide me
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. First consult a physician and let him assess you according to your symptoms then if required you would be directed to required specialist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.