Hyperhidrosis ( sweating)
I have problem of excessive sweating specially on face .when it starts i become nervous in from of the people which effects more and more sweating. Please provide me suitable remedy regarding this problem

Take Homoeopathic medicine Gelsemium 30 2 dram pills 4-4-4 pills after 1/2 hour of meals. avoid coffee, sour things, drink plenty of water. Follow up after 15 days
Consult a physician for a proper diagnosis. Most probably thyroid disorder?
Hello hypersensitivity of sympathetic system should be ruled out consult physician and dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.

Excessive sweating and back pain accessive sweating