Hyperhidrosis problem
I am facing issue excessing sweating from feet and hands. So request you to kindly consult me for the same with permanent solution.

Hyperhidrosis treatment usually involves prescription-strength antiperspirants on the affected areas. Rarely, an underlying cause may be found and treated. For persistent hyperhidrosis, you may need to try different medications or other therapies. In severe cases, your doctor may suggest surgery either to remove the sweat glands or to disconnect the nerves responsible for the overproduction of sweat...Consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.

Treatment of hyperhidrosis