Hyper Tension 180/120
Myself and my father went to a doctor yesterday. And checked my father's BP, it was 185/120. I don't know about its consequences, but he is normal with medium ear pain and moderate giddiness (at times). What should i do now? After Reading about it in Internet I was panicked...Please help me
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

You need to start taking antihypertensive medicines immediately instead of reading on the net and panicking. Do see the doctor again and get treated properly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?