immune-system-icon

Hyper IGE ezcema

Doc I am suffering from allegrictic brochaitis from past 20years I am under rotahaler (aerocort plain ) past 6 month I should to doc when my cough has little gone up and he gave medicine to control . From then my allergies increased and IGE was 2500 when I checked in Feb or March 2016 and I currently under medication I am taking psorid 100 mg . So please suggest me what should I do ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Hyper IGE ezcema

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...kempegowda institute of medical sciences has allergy clinic you can consult them... Regards.