Hyderocephalus
I did her medical tests as per docts recommendations ...i found her ctscan report hvng some prblm..it shows hydrocephalus prblm in brain...pl suggest hw imp it is to admit her ...

Hello there..... I went through your query..... adults or children who develop hydrocephalus (acquired) usually need prompt treatment to reduce the pressure on their brain. If hydrocephalus isn't treated, the increase in pressure will cause brain damage. Both congenital and acquired hydrocephalus will be treated with either shunt surgery or neuroendoscopy..... Consult Neuro surgeon....