Hump on the nose
Over the period of time many times got hurt on the nose..resulting in hump on the nose.. Can I cure it ? except for surgery or any ointment to reduce bone and cartilage.
74 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

No such medications are available to to reduce cartilage or bone size,consult ENT surgeon he will treat
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?