Hphylori infection

Last month i had done stomach endoscopy and test came out with positive hphylori infection for which doctor had advised me to take hp kit for 15 days. While taking medicine i had no problems, no acidity, no pain in middle of chest. But after a month my problem started again and i am losing weight as well. What could be the problem ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Hphylori infection

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. H. Pylori is often very difficult to get rid of. Therefore the first thing to be done is to get yourself checked out by a gastroenterologist again and it still persists, he will tell you for how many days what you have to take to get rid of h. Pylori bacteria. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bamgalore.......
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, I would recommend that you undergo the test again and find out if the H pylori is still positive. If yes, you will have to repeat the course of HP kit.